Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fundrise:
We had Ben Miller, co-founder and CEO of Fundrise, back on the show to discuss the housing market.
- How big is the housing rental market?
- Where are institutional investors buying the most houses?
- How important are interest rates to rental house investments?
- Why is it so difficult to build new houses?
- How supply chain issues are impacting housing construction
- What would cause mortgage rates to rise substantially?
- Inflation in rents
- Why hasn’t technology innovated realtor margins away?
- Why real estate is an asset class somewhere between stocks and bonds
- The different types of investments you can make in real estate
- Why diversification is so important when investing in real estate
- What would it take to go bearish on real estate?
- Single-family rentals explained
- Southern cities account for two-thirds of urban population growth in the US
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.