Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Nasdaq:
Michael and I spoke with James McDonald of Hercules Investments about what’s been going on in the markets and how his firm uses options to manage risk.
- Going from semi-pro football to starting an investment firm
- Volatility as an asset class
- How markets are different now
- How increased access to markets has impacted market volatility
- How do you adapt to the new realities of the market
- How the Fed has changed the game
- The different ways you can use options
- The importance of admitting when you’re wrong as an investor
- Making sure your hedges survive a bull market
- A player-turned RIA on 2021’s Super Bowl and the Market Roller Coaster ahead
- Go after what you want and be all you can be
- Options Architect
- Hercules Investments
- 3 reasons people trade options
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.