Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market. We spoke with Masterworks founder and CEO Scott Lynn about investing in the art market.
- How big is the art market?
- Why art is the original crypto
- How does art fare during a recession?
- How does Masterworks view NFTs?
- Do NFTs meet the investment criteria as an asset class?
- What causes art prices to go up?
- Why art is a play on rising wealth globally
- Do institutions invest in art?
- Is art a hedge against inflation?
- What are the demographics of art investors?
- How technology is changing the art world
- What constitutes blue-chip artwork?
- What is the typical holding period for art?
- What is the loss rate of paintings?
- Investing in art with Masterworks
- The global art market and Covid-19
- Art as an investment
- Art & finance report
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.