Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fundrise:
We had Ben Miller, co-founder and CEO of Fundrise, back on the show for an update on the residential real estate market.
- The growth of professional investors in housing
- The megatrend coming in real estate
- What could slow down the housing market?
- Why did it take so long for institutional investors to get into residential real estate?
- An alternative for first-time homebuyers in expensive cities
- The future of single-family home rentals
- Will Airbnb start offering financing to their hosts?
- What kind of houses are professional investors buying?
- How much real estate does Fundrise own?
- Why the residential real estate train has left the station
- How software is disrupting real estate
- Why real estate transactions take so long
- What’s going on in the commercial real estate market?
- If you sell a house these days the buyer might be a pension fund
- Fundrise year-end 2020 letter to investors
- Investment portfolio diversification
- REITs vs rentals
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.