Today’s Talk Your Book is presented to you buy Osprey Funds:
We spoke with our old friend Phil Pearlman about the crypto markets. Check out Phil’s writing here.
- Making it easier for advisors to invest in bitcoin
- Will a bitcoin ETF get approved in 2021?
- Why bitcoin is the most fascinating asset in the world
- Is bitcoin correlated to any other asset?
- The 3 ways in which assets can behave
- The 4 things that can happen to an asset following a bubble
- Why crypto is the most dynamic market in the world
- Why it’s normal to behave badly in markets
- The multiple modes of psychology in the markets
- How the financialization of crypto can change the market
- The adoption curve of technology as it applies to bitcoin
- What kind of asset is bitcoin?
- How a bitcoin trust works
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.