Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Farm Together.
This week we spoke with Artem Milinchuk, CEO and founder of Farm Together.
- Where do your returns come from when investing in farmland?
- What to look for when investing in a farm
- How the market for buying and selling farms works
- What’s the best case for an investment return on a farm?
- Where is Farm Together buying farmland?
- What are the yields on farmland investments?
- What are the biggest risks of investing in farmland?
- What is a cash yield on farmland?
- Who operates the farm after purchase?
- What is the goal of investing in farmland?
- How to choose between the various farmland investments?
- Which crops have expectations of higher returns?
- How volatile are farmland prices?
- What should your time horizon be on a farmland investment?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.