Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Edly:
Michael and I spoke with Edly co-founders Chuck Trafton and Chris Ricciardi about all things income share agreements (ISAs), student loan debt, and how Edly is creating a marketplace for both students and investors.
- What is the ROI on your college degree?
- What is an income share agreement?
- Risk management for your college degree
- Average incomes by your education status
- Getting investors to pay for your tuition in college
- How ISAs offer income and employment insurance
- Investing in wages as an asset class
- The lifetime earnings for someone who completes a college degree
- Which degrees offer the best returns?
- How much do students end up paying for an ISA?
- The disconnect between the price of college and the value
- The characteristics of ISAs as an investment strategy
- How ISAs could help hedge inflation
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.