Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fundrise:
We spoke with Ben Miller, co-founder and CEO of Fundrise, about their real estate investing platform.
- Investing in the private real estate market
- The difference between public and private markets during this crisis
- How has the crisis impacted real estate prices?
- Why interest rates don’t matter in a liquidity crisis
- The various segments of the private real estate market
- Managing illiquid holdings during a crisis
- Private real estate vs. REITs
- How long should your time horizon be as a private real estate investor?
- Who is the competition in the private real estate market?
- Distressed vs. high-quality real estate
- Where do returns in real estate come from?
- How technology can make private investing more efficient
- Who is the typical investor for Fundrise?
- How will the work from home trend impact the real estate market?
- An in-depth look at how Fundrise plans to invest through the crisis
- We built your Fundrise portfolio to be a fortress in times of uncertainty
- What you should expect from Fundrise during the next financial crisis
- Fundrise Year-end letter to investors (2019)
- Fundrise Year-end letter to investors (2018)
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.