Today’s Talk Your Book is sponsored by Masterworks:
We talked with Masterworks founder Scott Lynn about buying a piece of art as an asset class. Go to Masterworks.io to learn more.
- Inequality as an investment thesis
- What is blue-chip art?
- What is the ideal holding period for art?
- Secondary markets for art
- How do you value art?
- How art is like real estate
- Volatility in the art market
- Where did this idea come from?
- How old is the art market?
- How efficient is the art market?
- Art vs. gold
- Correlation of art to other asset classes
- The art market during a recession
- Picasso as a large cap, Monet as a mid cap and Banksy as a small cap
- How the art world is dealing with the crisis and much more
- The first investment platform for art
- Art: the alternative real asset
- Why art should be in every investor’s portfolio
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.