On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- The prospects for a melt-up in the stock market over the coming 9-18 months.
- The psychological damage another market crash would have on investors.
- Why not all historical stock market bubbles have ended in a crash.
- The problem with trying to come up with a mathematical formula to define a bubble.
- An under-the-radar idea for your best investment of 2018.
- Michael sets the record straight on a quote of his used by Research Affiliates.
- Why last year’s stock market performance won’t help you guess how things will turn out in 2018.
- The problems with anecdotal market sentiment readings.
- Why mom and pop don’t have as much of an impact on the markets as you might think.
- Is 10% a big enough savings rate to retire?
- Bracing yourself for a possible near-term melt-up
- How to survive a melt-up
- Bubbles for Fama
- Can you predict bubbles?
- The best investment of 2018
- Why CAPE naysayers are wrong
- 10 things investors can expect in 2018
- Is saving 10% for retirement enough?
- Dow 25,000 and individual investors
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.